Thursday, July 14, 2005

So. Damn. Cute.

I'm trying to talk B into purchasing two Teacup Yorkies. They weigh less than 7 lbs. each, and are adorable. I want one so badly, I can taste it, and it tastes sweet, my friend. Very. Sweet. I want to get two so they can play with each other, but more so for the comedic value. Imagine, if you will, this: B is standing at the sliding patio door. Company is over. He goes to the door and calls the dogs in. Here is the kicker -- the dogs names are Itty and Bitty. Yes, my big, growly husband calling the tiny yorkies inside will provide me with years, and years of snickering.

God, I want these dogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!
Maybe MY husband will go for them instead of a chihuahua, which he still says look like a rat.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! *G*

- Issa